Troy is a full service fire sprinkler company that offers comprehensive fire suppression services, including fire sprinkler system engineering, fabrication, installation and maintenance, 24-hour service and special hazards (FM200, Inergen, Novec 1230, C02).
We are able to design, supply, install, service and inspect all types of fire sprinkler systems. Inspections are performed to verify the operational integrity of your fire sprinkler system. Some of the testing includes: main drain test, flow test through inspector’s test connection, zone valves and flow switches, control valves, low point drains, antifreeze solution, and quick opening devices.
A detailed list of all inspection times and test results is provided in an easy to read format.
Troy leads the fire alarm, fire sprinkler and life safety industry with unparalleled designs, service, and customer care. We offer complete design, supply, installation, service, and inspection of all types of sprinkler systems.
- Over 40 years experience in the fire sprinkler field
- Member of the Canadian Automatic Sprinkler Association (CASA)
- We follow NFPA Codes, fire marshall, local fire department, insurance authority and the owner requirements
- Our licensed fire sprinkler service technicians provide 24 hour emergency service
- Fire Sprinklers – Stand Pipes – Fire Pumps – Antifreeze Loops – Kitchen Hoods – Extinguishers – Fire Alarms