Rapid Access Solutions by Knox
Trusted by thousands of fire and law enforcement agencies for over 40 years, Knox Rapid Access solutions have provided first responders with immediate access into secure buildings, campuses, residences, and commercial properties when it matters most. Removing barriers to entry reduces injuries to responders and minimizes property damage. That's the power of the Knox rapid access systems.
A Trusted Partner
Troy is an authorized Knox Trusted Partner, providing rapid access expertise for Knox products anywhere in Canada. Troy offers local inventory, product knowledge, local code and product application expertise, installation services, and support to building owners and fire departments.
Preserving and Protecting Your Properties
Knox’s premier line of Rapid Access Solutions help building owners and managers preserve and protect their properties. Aligning with Troy Life & Fire Safety as a Trusted Partner now elevates an owner’s assurance of greater service to deliver:
- Local code knowledge
- Application and product expertise
- Local inventory installation and support to building owners and contractors
- Communication and relationships with local fire jurisdictions
KnoxBox® / KnoxVault® can safeguard access keys for first responders when rapid emergency access is needed.
Knox Remote Power Box™ enable you to remotely operate a shunt trip breaker to safely remove or isolate power from a building or equipment.
Knox Gate & Key Switch™ lets you override electric gates in residential communities, parking garages and industrial gated areas.
Knox Padlock™ provides quick access into secured multifamily property areas, community gates and temporary construction sites.
- Knox Document Cabinet™ enables immediate access to hazardous material data, critical emergency response documents and interior keys.
- Knox Elevator Box™ implements on-the-spot retrieval of elevator drop keys and interior keys.
- Knox FDC Lock™ provides locked FDC caps to protect against damage, vandalism, and debris.
- Knox Standpipe Lock™ safeguards discharge standpipes and wall hydrants ensuring operational integrity.
Knox Documentation Downloads
For More Information
Visit the Document Library on the Knox Web site to access all of their reference materials.
Visit the Case Studies section of the Knox Web site for examples of Knox Products in action.